Here is the list of IT managed services and their benefits
Not every small business has the budget or the space to afford expensive servers and professional IT staff. This is why many of these businesses experience consistent downtimes, limited support, security issues, and several other management problems.
These IT problems can hinder the workflow of your business which in turn reduces the productivity of your team. But it doesn’t mean that if you are a small business you have to deal with it, unlike your larger competitors. It just means that you need to act smart.
This is where IT managed services come in.
- IT managed services allow you to basically outsource all your IT functions to a third-party IT company. They will handle all the email hosting, storage, network monitoring, CRM applications, and backup for you. In other words, they will manage your entire IT infrastructure for you.
This allows you to focus on the important functions of your business and achieve the goals that you have set in time. Here are some more benefits of outsourcing your IT infrastructure to a third party company.
Reduced Downtime and IT Problems
- Slow systems, network downtime, hardware failure, and security breaches are some of the common problems that happen in an IT environment in a small business. But the worst part is the time it takes to get you back on with an in-house team.
With managed service providers, you will be able to go back online in a matter of a few minutes or hours. Additionally, they will install software and hardware that will help you prevent these problems in the future.
- Since the third-party company is responsible for upgrading and patching everything, you can focus on the more important aspects of your business.
- Managed IT services cost less than hiring a team of experts and having on-site servers. Additionally, these services are typically provided in a no-lock contract which means that you can use them for as long as you require.
You are able to pay for the services monthly or yearly based on the payment agreement you signed with the provider. This is a very beneficial feature for your small business because you no longer have to deal with unexpected costs.
Back up and Recovery
- For a business that relies on data, backup is absolutely crucial for you. You never know when you’ll lose your data especially in this age when cybercrime is on the rise. Data can also be lost due to accidents and disasters.
When you have managed IT services, your data is automatically backed up by the provider for the worst times. They will ensure that all your data is timely backed up and recovered whenever an instance where data loss has occurred.
- At Outsource My IT, we provide professional end to end IT managed services to small businesses in the U.S and beyond. We are an expert team of IT professionals that provide several services that can benefit your business.
Get in touch with us today and learn what your options are.