If your business prioritizes growth and flexibility, the cloud should be a vital piece of your business strategy.
Migrating To Office 365
Migrating to a cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution is a great move for your business, but you need to partner with professionals when making a move to the cloud. Although we can move anything local to a cloud-based environment, our experts are highly experienced in performing Office 365 migrations.
You’ve likely heard about Office 365 by now, but what exactly is it? Microsoft Office 365 brings the power of the cloud to all of the most recognized Microsoft productivity tools. Microsoft 365 includes:
- Microsoft Office—The world’s leading word processor on desktops is now connected and delivered with cloud services for the best experience across PCs, phones, and browsers.
- SharePoint Online—SharePoint is a cloud-based service for creating sites to connect colleagues, partners, and customers. It includes enterprise social networking and customization options.
- Exchange Online—Exchange is cloud-based email, calendar, and contact manager available with cutting-edge antivirus and spam-blocking solutions.
- Lync Online—Lync Online offers cloud-based instant messaging and online meeting experiences with screen sharing, voice, and video conferencing.
Why Cloud Migration?
The way we store data is evolving. If your organization isn’t utilizing the cloud to store business-critical data by now, you are behind the curve. The cloud is essential for any business that is growing or has plans to grow.
There are several benefits of cloud solutions when compared to local, onsite servers:
- You won’t suffer as much financial loss due to any downtime your business experiences.
- The cloud allows you to easily expand communications beyond your local area.
- Your competition is likely already using the cloud and all that it has to offer.
- Your suppliers and customers are already using cloud technology.
- Your business has a better chance of ensuring success with cloud technology.
- You and your employees will have an easier work life by deploying a cloud computing migration strategy.
The number of businesses migrating to the cloud is growing. Instead of relying on a physical server, move your data to the cloud.
Partner With Outsource My IT For Your Migration
By partnering with Outsource My IT for your migration to the cloud, you can benefit from expert advice, tested cloud strategies, and cloud budgeting expertise. We have helped several businesses seamlessly migrate to the cloud and have the experience to make your transition as smooth as possible. For professional migration planning and a straightforward migration process, the team at Outsource My IT has you covered.
If you have any questions or would like to get started on your migration to the cloud, contact the Outsource My IT team today.