The Outsource My IT team values the good work that non-profits do throughout the community, and we appreciate the complexity of the service that non-profits provide. We also recognize more and more that technology is being leveraged by non-profits to increase their organization’s effectiveness. Even if it’s not always evident, the needs of non-profit organizations are often similar to those of other businesses. Is your non-profit using technology to its full potential?
Non-profits often handle private data, making security paramount. Non-profits are also starting to realize the benefits of having remote workers, which can cut overhead costs while enabling both employees and volunteers to achieve work–life balance. We can help with all of the various technology needs that non-profit organizations have. Outsource My IT can easily tie in with other IT departments. Whether you want us to answer to your IT director as a supplemental service or completely manage your technology, we have the flexibility to do both.
We work with several different organizations and offer the following commitments to non-profit organizations throughout the tri-state area:
- We will make your technology work for you.
- We will enable your people to work effectively from anywhere your mission takes them.
- We will remove daily IT management from your workload—permanently.
- We will help you by covering your IT needs for one monthly fee so you can easily budget your service level agreement.
- We will keep your organization safe from cyber security threats.
When you partner with Outsource My IT for all-inclusive managed services, you will find well-earned expertise and unmatched support from trustworthy professionals.