Maybe your business has bought computers, a router, and a server or two and had someone set it all up. But is that as far as your IT budget has gone? You also need to think about the following:
- Do I have the best hardware to do the job?
- Who keeps my system updated with upgrades and patches?
- Who monitors my network so that small issues are addressed before they become larger problems?
- Who makes sure that the whole system is secure against cyber crime, disgruntled ex-employees, and the prying eyes of the competition?
- Who answers your larger strategic questions and your daily IT questions?
- Are there any specific regulations I need to be worried about?
We are well versed in HIPAA compliance as well as FINRA, Okta, and NIST. We are also familiar with regulations surrounding NYDFS if you do business in New York.
A bit of forward thinking today can save you money and headaches in the days, months, and years ahead. Look to Outsource My IT for the best managed IT services in the region.